Natural Goats Milk Soap & Beeswax Balms
We use fresh milk from our own goats and beeswax from our own bees. Natural, chemical free, simple ingredients.
This is a real, working farm, and all income goes into feeding & caring for our animals.
Smudge Goats Milk Soap
What's the Smudge Difference?
- The milk comes from my own goats, so I know the quality
- I only use fresh milk (not powdered) keeping it natural
- It is the only goats milk soap made in the pristine Margaret River Region of WA which makes it special
- My soaps have the highest percentage of fresh goats milk in WA which makes it unique
- Using local olive oil, it is the only goat milk soap accredited as genuine Margaret River Produce
- It is handmade in small batches
- The pure soap only has 3 key ingredients making it mild and low-tox
- There are no artificial colours, fragrances or foamers like SLS
- I sell "bare bars" to reduce waste.
- I have designed a formula that works on hands, face, hair and body (and dog, laundry and kitchen) it is versatile, one bar to rule them all.
CAPRI COPIA (ka pree ko pee-a) FARM, meaning lots of goats, is home to Wiltshire Horn sheep, dairy and fibre goats. It is the farm behind Smudge Goat Milk Soap, Puck & Dougal Wool and Tartan Dreaming handwoven Wool Products.
Shop now with no risk 100% product refund guarantee
Established in 2013
The first kids were born in 2013 and I started making soap in 2014.